The original website for Helen Baumann Design was built on the Netregistry platform but the client found it difficult to showcase her portfolio of work due to the limitations within the system. The Netregistry website has very basic functionality for page layouts & more importantly image display compared to a WordPress website.
- Build a new website for Helen Baumann Design on the WordPress platform to allow for more page layout options & image display.
- Create a professional website in conjunction with a brand refresh to showcase Helen’s portfolio of interior design projects & client testimonials.
- Apply best practice on-page SEO techniques to increase organic traffic to the website.
- Create & link a Google Analytics account to understand & analyse website traffic.
- Create & manage Google My Business account.
- Update other online accounts to maintain the new professional brand image. Accounts include Houzz, Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn.
- Ongoing website & online account management, social media consultation & adhoc marketing activities as they arise.
A new WordPress website that conveys a more professional brand profile to showcase Helen’s interior design portfolio of projects & client testimonials.
Content Page Features
* Hover over images to scroll through the website homepage
After being tired & frustrated of trying to design my own website I was lucky enough to be introduced to Kerri.
Kerri in a very clear, precise & supportive way worked with me to create my Interior Design website for “Helen Baumann Design.”
With her website knowledge & expertise, Kerri was also able to suggest lots of great ideas for the layout & format of each page to present my interior design projects.
I now have a “professional” looking website that I love & I am enormously proud of. Most importantly, my website now represents me & my Interior Design portfolio.
I also have Thrive Online on call for ongoing Marketing help.
I can’t thank Kerri enough for her help.