In Its Place, owned by a mum with a young family, is a slowly growing business. With the children a little older & in pre-school it’s now time for the business to thrive by attracting new clients. The existing Square Space website contained brief descriptions of only some of the services offered & the client found it challenging to display before & after images in an organised way.
- Review website content recommending opportunities.
- Review website main menu navigation structure to support business objectives.
- Refresh homepage to incorporate services available, testimonials & a CTA (call to action).
- Create new pages & reformat existing pages as required.
- Conduct SEO site analysis to discover opportunities.
- Apply best practice on-page SEO techniques to increase organic traffic to the website.
- Create & link a Google Analytics account & Google Search Console to understand & analyse website traffic.
- Create a Google My Business account to boost local website traffic & encourage client engagement.
- Ongoing website updates as they arise.
A refreshed Square Space website for In Its Place that offers a range of services through a new main menu navigation structure. The homepage now uses images to showcase all of the services available, includes brief descriptions of each service with links to more information, incorporates smooth motion movement to attract attention & most importantly a CTA to encourage client interaction. Coming soon to the homepage are blog articles & social media integration.
Content Page Features
* Hover over images to scroll through the website homepage